Monday, February 25, 2013

The feeling is neutral...

 
As a rule I tend to prefer a neutral palette when is comes to decor, but I felt like freshening things up a little over summer by adding some touches of light blue here and there. Well summer is almost over and I think Im over the blue.
 
 
So I have put away my blue things and have brought out my more neutral things, also a little black and white.
 
 
I am hoping for a bit of a provincial feel.
I must say I do love the colder weather, and I am so looking  forward to Autumn!
Chilly nights to snuggle up with a book or some knitting and a nice pot of tea, pottering about on those quiet almost dark foggy mornings preparing breakfast while the family is still sleeping, and of course the beautiful trees! I really missed the Autumn leaves last year in Queensland!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment