Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My week at home, Wednesday

 
A normal morning routine today like yesterday!
I thought I'd give a tip on how to achieve the perfect boiled egg.
Put your eggs into a saucepan and cover with cold water, about 1cm over the eggs.
Set it on the stove and bring to the boil, watch the pot because when the water begins to boil put the oven timer on
4mins- soft boiled ( above )
5mins- med, the yolk being firm but slightly gooey in the very center
6mins- hard boiled
Take it immediately off the heat and run under the cold tap until eggs are just cool enough to hold.
or for hard boiled for sandwiches crack the shells slightly and leave in the cold water until they are completely cold, this makes them easier to peel.
 
I had a very quiet day today, I had a friend and neighbour over for morning tea
we chatted for awhile as morning tea went to near 1.00pm!
 
I spent the afternoon making chicken and vegetable soup,
 
and after homework etc the children went to the park, and I baked the bread to go with the soup.
evening routine went beautifully
 
 
And  guess what?
I'm doing a little cross stitch,
and having an early night!!
 
Goodnight!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment