Sunday, July 31, 2011

Itching to "Spring Clean!"

We are only halfway through winter, and I'm quite over it! I am longing to open up my windows and doors and let the fresh air in, without risking hyperthermia! I am so looking forward to green lawn, lucious gardens and taking tea with the butterflys...
  I am itching to spring clean! To freshen everything up, clean all of the windows and give all the bedding a good wash and a full day hanging in glorious sunshine! Alas unless I want doona's that are damp and smelling like wood smoke I shall have to wait...Therefore, I have been sorting out the linen press, re-organising everybodys wardrobes and tidying the pantry and kitchen cupboards. There has been substantial donations to the Salvation Armys winter appeal and St Vincent De Paul.
  Even though its not a "propper" spring clean, it certainly helps one feel lighter!

2 comments:

  1. You can open the windows and doors today Carli, it's beautiful here!

    ReplyDelete