Sunday, April 10, 2011

Feeling Decorative!

I know I have not posted in quite some time, I have been a little distracted with children, housekeeping etc! I have been feeling very decorative of late, moving furniture and rearranging everything! I'd show some photos but the batteries in the camera are dead and I have to replace them, I assure you I will post photos as soon as its sorted!
    I have freshened up my kitchen hutch by making a display of all things white & cream, I love it and hope to add to my white china collection over this year, I have already started with a lovely white teapot with a little bird sitting on the lid that my mum bought me for my birthday. Changing things around the home and adding some new little touches here and there is so refreshing! especially if you do a thorough seasonal cleanout at the same time, I look at everything I already have and see how I can display or use it differently to achieve the look Im after, try it you will be amazed at how creative you can get, spending no money for fabulous results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment